[chbot] History of SMD footprints

Synco Reynders synco.reynders at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 23:13:39 GMT 2018

Hi Mark,
   Oh, hadn't tried Googling the answer, as I expected that'd disqualify me
from the choco-fish.  ;-)
Yes, plan on making an appearance next Monday, and was going to bring my
batteryless solar plane for anyone that's interested. I took it for it's
maiden flight last week. Flight lasted ~50 minutes, and  concluded I could
stay up as long as the sun shines... anyway here's a sneak peek:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13NDQ7PBbVXH6jvLHhAxbl61LrS54eOw1
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fDmvr93wMps2WRgvr5hpfoidByvHqFHi

/s

On 14 March 2018 at 12:06, Mark Atherton <markaren1 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Synco,
>
> You are the only person to answer, and attempts to Google the subject
> haven't turned up very much.
>
> Coming along next Monday ?
>
> -Mark
>
> On 14/03/2018 11:45 AM, Synco Reynders wrote:
>
> What was the correct answer to the question?
>
> On 27 February 2018 at 19:46, Synco Reynders <synco.reynders at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> First time I saw an SOT23 was in an AM radio I'd bought in Japan 1984. So
>> I'd guess 1980 and RCA.
>> /s
>>
>> On 27 Feb 2018 6:57 PM, "Mark Atherton" <markaren1 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>>
>>> Starter for 200 points (and possibly a chox fish)
>>>
>>> Which year was the SOT-23 package designed, and by whom ?
>>>
>>> Has anyone seen anything relating to this new-history ?
>>>
>>> -mark

Synco Reynders
  m: +64 21 1825332
  e: synco.reynders at gmail.com