[chbot] Costs of custom PCBs just keeps dropping....

Quentin McDonald dqmcdonald at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:47:18 BST 2018

Hi Micheal,

Perennial questions - how long from order to delivery and what's the
quality like? I've generally stuck with OSHPark but I'm thinking about
diversifying to one of the Chinese manufacturers as I've got a project
which needs larger numbers of boards. My one experience with Seed was that
the board was basically OK as long as you didn't have to ever unsolder
anything (the pads seemed to lift very easily).

Thanks,

Quentin