[chbot] Misty 2 robot

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jul 17 03:56:36 BST 2018

Thanks Steve.

Yes, the group last night seemed in quite a playful mood when it came to
discussing possible applications for Misty.

Regards, Mark

On 17/07/2018 12:30 PM, Steven Graham wrote:
I asked at the 16/7 meeting if anyone was interested in the Misty robot.
I was surprised at the response. If you have any in an open source robot
for a domestic situation have a look at the site. www.mistyrobotics.com.
I would draw your attention to its specifications. It may not be big in
stature but the sensor systems it has means that it has plenty of
potential. I have ordered one and intend to rempace its wheles/tracks
with a full size wheel body system. Steven Graham.