[chbot] Wanted...

Jasper Mackenzie jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 17:43:10 GMT 2018

Robin, having built and used RMH for some years now may I suggest that you
forgo the bricks and mud and all that and go straight to using vermiculite
board exclusively.

I have a working core rat needs a new surround, and as we are having to
move from here you are welcome to it as a start. Can also help to build the
surround.

More on the 'I have too much stuff which some of you may want' soon.

Cheers

Jasper