[chbot] crypto coins, miners etc

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Feb 21 09:42:57 GMT 2018

IMHO as long as the subject is correct, (maybe something like
[CryotoCash]  + relevant extra subject information) then this may be an
acceptable forum for such discussions.

Anyone not interested in the subject can easily ignore or delete such
messages.

Also bear in mind that this email-reflector has just under 150
subscribers, and judging by the amount of interest show in Rudy's talk
on the subject on Monday (with additional commentary from Darran), there
may well be quite a few others interested in this subject lurking here.

If the subject causes a continued overload in traffic, then we can talk
about moving to an alternate forum.

In the mean time, let us see how the subject pans out here.

Regards, Mark