[chbot] [OT] flick electric price logging

Spencer Travers spencer.travers at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 21:48:49 BST 2018

I have a project where I scrape the price from the Flick website every five
minutes (login required). This is done on a Raspberry Pi that then displays
the price and the trend on a strip of RGB LEDs in the kitchen. The scraping
has been pretty reliable but I would prefer to use the API if anyone has
the details.

Spencer