[chbot] [OT] flick electric price logging

Simeon Pilgrim simeon.pilgrim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:43:37 BST 2018

I was doing the equivalent in python to run my crypto mining rig. There is a node RED component that does monitoring if you into that. I found a python component and was using that on a five minute or 30 minute boundary whichever was first. What i have noticed, as my hotwater cylinder is on night power is when the ripple control turns everybody's night power on the  price spikes ( relatively ). Thus if you can move you hot water to 3am instead of 12am you would save more. I had stopped running the script but could alter it and start it again for science.