[chbot] Programmer

Synco Reynders synco.reynders at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:33:39 BST 2018

Hi Wallace,
   I find using an IDE's for programming very clumsy (especially AvrStudio
with it's tick-boxes which are inverted), so have pretty well always used a
Makefile so that things are repeatable. I use AvrDude to do the actual
programming / burning fuses etc. So I make a rule like 'make fuses' which
blows in the desired project fuses.
/s

On 24 April 2018 at 00:18, Marshland Engineering <marshland at marshland.co.nz>
wrote:

> Anyone with a ISP programmer that will work with AVR Studio ver 4 or know
> another way around this ?
> Currently using  USBASP with Extreme Burner but the AVR Studio has much
> better
> fuse setting interface.
>
> Thanks Wallace
> 3237449