[chbot] 3D printing

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 01:57:19 BST 2017

Hi Mark,

At $200 the Malyan M200 was on the edge of impulse buy, but I was very
worried about exceeding the GST collection threshold.  At $150 I jumped.
The shipping was via DHL Express, and that was the cheapest option
available.  I suppose if it was on Banggood the shipping would be free. :)

Monoprice, who re-sold the M200 under their own name are now offering a
delta printer at the $150 price point:
https://hackaday.com/2017/08/21/monoprice-mini-delta-review/

We do indeed live in interesting times.

I'm totally going to print something really cool, once I get some filament
that is.

Andrew