[chbot] ESP32 modules.

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Wed Sep 27 00:58:24 BST 2017

I've already got some but has anyone played with mongoose-os on one yet?

I've used the mongoose web server for over 8 years ands seen it develop
into a neat bit of kit (I run it under openwrt on a wifi router) but this
new stuff is a complete IoT development environment that looks very
interesting (prototype in Javascript, application in C or C++).

I've only invested about 2 hours in it so far but I'll be looking at it a
lot more in the coming weeks.