[chbot] Banggood?

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Mon Sep 25 03:28:05 BST 2017

I use spectra lines on a couple of big kites, and it's amazing stuff...

Two lines about 1.5mm in diameter are more than enough to lift me off
the ground with the big parafoil kite, and I'm not light by a long shot.

Not sure it would be good around pulleys etc. in Andrews context though,
but can vouch for it as 'cool stuff'. :-)