[chbot] Banggood?

Jeremy Reeve jsr73 at uclive.ac.nz
Mon Sep 25 01:31:10 BST 2017

Hi Andrew,

I know some people who used something called Spectra Line as a drive for their Cerberus delta type printer (1m tall).  http://www.spectrafishing.com/  It's a fibre rather than monofilament.  There are some special grooved bobbins available to fit stepper motors but I don't know where they came from.  Maybe getting the required tension is still a problem for your application though.

Jeremy