[chbot] Banggood?

Winston Wealleans winstonhw at clear.net.nz
Sun Sep 24 10:23:57 BST 2017

At 07:09 PM 24-09-17, you wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>Has anyone used banggood?  I never have as I
>usually shop at DealExtreme, but I am finding
>more often that they're out of stock (generally
>permanently) or just don't have all the things,
>and that banggood keeps popping up as an alternative when doing a wider search.
>
>If you have used the site, what are your opinions
Have bought off DealExtreme. Usually out of stock
& slow delivery. Last purchase from them I waited
4 months then asked for refund, which I got. 2
months later the goods turned up!

Banggood pretty good but dearer than Aliexpress.

Last night I nearly ordered some $8 items. Found the same on Aliexpress for $4.