[chbot] Home Automation - Curtains

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 09:39:48 GMT 2017

I have seen some kick starter projects which offer devices to pull curtains… I am 90% sure they are now running a company but may not ship to NZ. If this sounds like it could work let me know. From memory it was more aimed at mobile phone integration via their app and as such it may not be a match for your project.