[chbot] Personal Laser Cutter

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Mon Jun 19 21:17:31 BST 2017

I found a great program for doing cutter paths. Sheetcam. Inexpensive, active
forum and it just works. Pounds 110. I use it most weeks and have been using
it for 6 or so years. Even does milling cutters, nesting and drills etc.
Creates G code with many different post processors to choose from.

On the other hand, I won a 3D printer UP BOX + by going to the SouthMech show.
275x220x220 printing envelope. If I can find paying work for it I will keep it
but at this point I have enough other projects for the next 3 years. In 3
years time I have projects for 8 years.   So if I get a reasonable offer, I
will probably sell it. I think the RRP is $3200.

Cheers Wallace
03 3237449