[chbot] Suggestions please

Jody Hann jbh at xtra.co.nz
Sat Jan 28 01:26:04 GMT 2017

Hi have a friend who has lost a new Iphone. (which has all her honeymoon
photos on) There is no data on it and it switched to silent. So we can't
'find my phone' or listen for it ringing. She knows where is most likely
lost which has a lot of plants and bush. Only way I guess I could locate
(while it got power) is to use some sort of directional radio finder
equipment to scan the area for cell phone transmission. Anyone got any
suggestions or equipment that could do this?

Email me jbh at xtra.co.nz <mailto:jbh at xtra.co.nz>  if you can help.

Cheers

Jody