[chbot] LED displays coloured filters

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jan 16 23:53:40 GMT 2017

Thanks for all the tips! Haven't yet followed them all up.

The thickness, weight, and difficulty in getting tinted perspex makes
that not my preferred option, which is using coloured cellophane. I
posted in the hope someone had already worked out where in town to get
that, but I'll post back in due course.

A quick test with a (far too small) photo/flash colour foil piece says
it can be very effective - provided I find the correct colour. I've
ordered more. Polarised film looks a little more difficult because all I
can find is dumbphone screen protectors that are also labelled
polarizing. I'll still try.

Thanks,