[chbot] Deep Cycle Batteries for caravan

Andy ZL3AG zl3ag at radioengineering.com
Thu Aug 24 00:23:26 BST 2017

Quite a few of the hams at Branch 05 have campervans and pretty sure there's a bus parked in that new garage out front with deep cycle batteries for aux power.

So if you cruise up to the clubrooms on any Tuesday night (when they have their free-for-all tech sessions) there will probably be someone there who can tell you exactly what you need to know.