[chbot] Ultra clear hot glue sticks

Winston Wealleans winstonhw at clear.net.nz
Fri Sep 30 22:34:34 BST 2016

A couple of years ago I got the glassy clear stuff from Bunnings. Bag
of 10. Used it all up. There were 2 varieties, clear and cloudy.
Pretty sure I've seen it in Spolight, Sydenham and the shops that do
beads, broaches and necklaces etc might have it - sparkly crafts need
the clear stuff. Many model shops have it too.