[chbot] Workshop for hire?

chris s bettiescrystals at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:10:39 BST 2016

I too have an old lathe but also a fairly decent sized milling
machine....as long as any broken tooling would be replaced then I wouldnt
mind if you wanted to come and use them.....I have a lot of other
tools/machines also, mostly engineering and custom hot rod type
stuff/automotive.......plasma cutter, mig, sheet metal shears, press etc
Regards
Chris (Woolston area)
0223825606