[chbot] 2.2KW Grid Tie Inverter

Robin Gilks robin at gilks.org
Wed Sep 21 02:06:23 BST 2016

> Hi,
>
> Just letting you know that one of the companies with whom I work is off
> model. If you are interested, then just let me know and I will forward
> over additional details. My understanding is that there are 3 or 4 units
> left in stock at present.
>
> Thanks.
> Henri

I'm very interested in 3 units so I can split my current 6kw system into
smaller increments to avoid overcharging my battery bank (I have a system
that allows grid tie inverters to sync to a DC<>AC inverter running off a
large battery bank)

I'll then have a 5kw inverter available if anyone is interested!!

--
Robin Gilks