[chbot] Vintage computer evening, Monday 17th Oct 2016, 6:30pm

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Oct 16 00:13:32 BST 2016

Hello everyone,

By popular request, we are having a Vintage Computer evening tomorrow,
at  our usual time and venue: 6:30pm, 5 Idris Road, Fendalton

I was initially hoping to set up a bit earlier, but some personal
commitments have pushed the time back to 6:30pm.

Several other groups have been invited and appear keen, so this is a
good opportunity to show ourselves off, and maybe get some more members
(current email distribution is somewhere around 150 people).

** Please ** let me know if you plan to bring along some equipment, how
much room you need (meters of table space), and if you need power. We
can then get some idea of how to split the room between trestle tables
and chairs (50/50 being the default position).

Finally, the the club-room may be in use today, so there may be some
early (6:30pm) grunt-work moving furniture around. If you can get there
early to help, it will be appreciated.

This should be a fun evening.

Regards,

Mark