[chbot] email services problem, IMPORTANT please read

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Sat Nov 26 23:51:23 GMT 2016

Hi Mark..

FYI, Yahoo got a whole chunk of their servers black-holed during the
week which may have been a contributor as a few of our members would be
using Xtra (which is still on yahoo at the mo).

One of the IP's in the header of your message (216.109.114.39) is still
listed in sorbs so the issue is not resolved yet.

Googles spam filtering is quite a bit more aggressive than many ISP's
and they inspect the message headers as well as the SMTP envelope info.

I had some issues with customer email going boing! from NZ/AU mailboxes
over the weekend going to Google and Rackspace hosted email and found it
was the yahoo backhole issue.

Good luck, email can be painful.  :-)