[chbot] Ot Joint Venture - Self promotion !!

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Sat Nov 12 23:06:23 GMT 2016

I'm looking for a bit of a change in occupation.

I've been CNC machining for 15 years and the challenge for a long time was how
to produce good correct parts quickly. I have gone a long way down this path.
Now that O can do it, I'm bored.

Do you have a project that needs the mechanical design and manufacture side
done ?

There have been several interesting ones posted on the robotics forum. How
about getting together some time and seeing if we can produce something we can
market.

QUOTE Any one person will never have Innovation, Marketing and accounting
skills. (Ernesto Sirolli)

We tend to be the innovators, so the collaboration may even be around
Marketing and Accounting of what we already have.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers Wallace
03 3237449