[chbot] 3 D Printer

Marek Kuziel marek at kuziel.info
Tue Mar 22 04:53:45 GMT 2016

Hey, I was the person you met, Jasper :-)

The project nights on Wednesdays that we had as part of The Foundation
maker/hacker space are no more. We folded The Foundation at our last AGM.
Long story.

I know the printer that Mark got from FabLab quite well, since I worked on
it with Winston in the last few months.

I am happy to come down and give you rundown of where it is at, once you
get all ducks in a row.

Marek