[chbot] 3 D Printer

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Mar 21 19:53:36 GMT 2016

Thanks Wallace.

There are still quite a few details to be sorted out with BR05 (our
host), but things are looking quite promising.

About 11 people indicated an interest in this project last night, and I
am sure that the radio club will have a few more people taking an interest.

We may set up a different evening for 3D printing, possibly twice a
month, and yes, someone with experience is an essential part of the mix
(at least initially).

Still sorting out arrangements including BR05 committee approval,
building access, funding for consumables, secure storage of the printer,
installation of a 3D only PC, and timetable.

Will keep the group updated as the project unfolds.

Regards,

Mark