[chbot] laser scanner

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:09:07 GMT 2016

Someone (?) was interested in a 3D laser scanner at the last meeting. If this is still needed, just let me know and I will connect you with the person who was in the cave up until yesterday.

FYI - I found out that they had borrowed the unit from a company based in Auckland as such, the scanner is not actually in Christchruch.

Please just contact me off list if you would like me to connect you with the caving person who has used this equipment and will likely be able to answer questions.