[chbot] polycom

Henri Shustak henri.shustak at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 06:12:49 BST 2016

I have a polycom which works with a standard analog telephone connection (also requires mains power). The unit works really well and would suit anyone who spends a lot of time on a phone. It is a large conference table unit. I am planning to bring it along to the next meeting if anyone is interested. If it is too large to leave I will hold onto it if no one wants it right away.

If you have always wanted a polycom, then flick me an email ; that will help encourage me to make it along to the next meeting!