[chbot] Name of the group

Geoff sdfgeoff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 05:53:19 GMT 2016

The word "Mechatronics" coverst just about everything I've seen you guys
do, so perhaps just change the "robotics" to "mechatronics" - but then I'm
stydying mechatronics and am therefore biased.

On a more lightheated note, I have some acroyms:

*MECH* - "Mechanical and Electrical Christchurch Hobbiests"
*MESH* - "Mechanical, Electrical and Software Hobbiests"
*TEC* - "Technical Engineers of Christhurch"
*WEDWB* - "What Engineers do when bored"
*CNC *- "Christchurch Nerd Club"

Geoffrey