[chbot] Android frontend to uC projects

Nathan Kennedy nathan at kennedytechnology.com
Thu Feb 11 04:36:11 GMT 2016

Hi Jasper,

If it's of any help, you might be interesting in a solution that I'm been
running for the past few years (if your project is Arduino based). Take a
look at https://www.teleduino.org. A third party has also developed a
native android app for interfacing with the device.

Note that the tutorials etc are only for the ethernet shield at this stage,
but I'm currently writing versions for the Wifi shield, and also a version
for the ESP8266 (already written, currently performing stability tests).

Thanks,
Nathan.