[chbot] Mail server misconfiguration

Andy ZL3AG zl3ag at radioengineering.com
Thu Dec 1 21:01:54 GMT 2016

It used to be that when I sent an email to chbot, I would see it arrive back in my mailbox from the list immediately.

Now, that doesn't happen. The DMARC system on my mailserver is rejecting the email because it's "From:" line give my email address, but my mail server knows the mailing list server is not allowed to send mail in my name.

My yahoo groups messages come through OK be cause they append the mailing list email address to the From: line (I think that's why, anyway).

Did someone play with any settings on the mail server?