[chbot] Discrete servos

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 03:15:33 GMT 2016

Back in my Philips CCTV days for Pan, Tilt, Zoom and Focus control I got
the motor driver electronics down to a single IC per channel. L272 for Zoom
and Focus, and L6202 for Pan and Tilt. These devices might be worth a look
as they interface nicely to port pins and are large enough for us to see :-)

Richard Jones