[chbot] Knob shafts / extensions and insulation

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Tue Aug 30 23:21:25 BST 2016

Thanks Mark!

> Search "EC12 encoders" on AliExpress, or eBay

Did that lots, and obviously missed that there are some long plastic
shaft ones with push switches, or so I deduce from the 5 pins in the
photo.

> My fav on AliExpress "8 foot long shaft encoder 16 files 25MM"

Title nowhere near matches photo (metal shaft), not a single word of
description. What exactly are they shipping? A 1.5m long item, as
titled??

> http://www.robotshop.com/en/parallax-incremental-rotary-encoder.html
>
> http://www.robotshop.com/en/5v-mechanical-quadrature-encoder.html

Plastic bushings, wow, thanks! No switch though.