[chbot] CNC software

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Tue Apr 26 11:42:09 BST 2016

I’ve been running Linux CNC on a mid sized machine for about 3 years now…

If the machine is parallel connected or has a soft-stepper that’s supported its’ a pretty good option for the machine control end of things..

I’m using quite expensive commercial software for the cam/simulation end though..  Vcarve pro if you’re curious..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya5qGdSXx-M <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya5qGdSXx-M> The machine + linuxCNC test cuts after the re-fit.

Cheers, Chris H.