[chbot] STC Microprocessor

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Mon Sep 7 23:49:22 BST 2015

>If the one board is V1 and the other board is V4, then there is a good
>chance the hardware has changed and V1 software might not work on a V4
>board.

The board is from the front display. 1 STC, one 7 seg display driver, 2
encoders and a few buttons. Physically they are identical. I think the power
board that this talks to is not completely compatible with Ver 4.

For a start the old board displays Amps and Volts on 2 sets of 7 seg displays,
the new Amps and a range of -5+5 units.

There are only 7 wires between the two boards so I might take a look at the
signals.

Cheers Wallace