[chbot] Traffic lights and bluetooth

Geoff sdfgeoff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 11:04:52 BST 2015

A couple weeks ago I watched this talk on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubjuWqUE9wQ

Well worth a watch if you're interested in how much data you can gather by
listening as things go past. As the talker shows: Your phone is probably
broadcasting more data about you than you'd expect.... Bluetooth tracking
your car is minimal.

Geoffrey