[chbot] Traffic lights and bluetooth

Michael Field hamster at snap.net.nz
Thu Sep 3 03:47:46 BST 2015

I worry about the opposite. Soon it might be considered 'odd behaviour'
to go out without an electronic tag of some sort on you, enough to
viewed as 'abnormal' behavior.  I can just hear In court "... but your
cellphone was switched off at the time between X and Y. Is that not the
behavior of somebody who was worried that you might able to be tracked?".

And also somewhat on topic:

http://gizmodo.com/woman-says-she-got-fired-for-deleting-a-24-7-tracking-a-1703757185

"A California woman is suing her former employer for invasion of
privacy, labor infractions, and wrongful termination after she was
fired, allegedly for uninstalling a GPS-enabled app called Xora that
tracked her constantly, even on the weekends and in the middle of the night.

Myrna Arias, a sales rep for wire-transfer company Intermex, was
expected to keep her phone on at all times to field calls from clients.
Arias says that her boss, John Stubit, admitted that he tracked her
off-hours, and “bragged that he knew how fast she was driving at
specific moments.”"