[chbot] Cisco router loan

Yani Dubin yani.dubin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 01:48:28 GMT 2015

Hi Mark,

Not sure if it is any help, but I thought I had the sort of thing you might
be after. However, having looked into it, I see what I have is a Cisco
managed switch rather than a router (CiscoCatalyst 3500XL). The guy giving
it away felt it had value for 'CCNA practice' and 'works fine'. I gather it
runs some manner of OS, being managed, and presumably a Cisco one given his
comment - but that is as much as I know.

It is sitting in my garage and has never been fired up. Let me know if it
might be helpful - I think I can get to it / it hasn't been incorporated to
the point of becoming structural :)

Regards,
Yani.