[chbot] A totally different drone....

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Thu May 21 13:36:27 BST 2015

That’s kinda cool…

One I saw on linked on Facebook last week that looked funky as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_2ld8WDcsg <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_2ld8WDcsg>

I’ve started planning and pricing a largish hex a few times now…  I get further each time but I keep on realising I’d just not have enough uses for it to justify the $$ and I go back to messing about with fixed-wing models in the front paddock and cheap-o quads from DX.com. :-)

Is anyone on the list flying a decent drone/hex/quad ?  i.e.: phantom sized or bigger?

Cheers, Chris H.