[chbot] Reminder of Robotics meeting next week

Mike Barnes Mike at Barnes.net.nz
Sun Mar 15 23:03:14 GMT 2015

Hi Volker

The Radio club is on the wait list for fibre, so nothing currently.

Regards
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: chchrobotics-bounces at lists.linuxnut.co.nz
[mailto:chchrobotics-bounces at lists.linuxnut.co.nz] On Behalf Of Volker
Kuhlmann
Sent: Monday, 16 March 2015 11:38 a.m.
To: Christchurch Robotics
Subject: Re: [chbot] Reminder of Robotics meeting next week

Is there any interest in an update on the cheap Chinese phones? I might get
a presentation finishd by tonigh.

It would be really good to have real Internet access so I can connect a VPN.
Ivo you didn't reply to my email; I don't know how online the radio club is
but the university does not have public Internet access so this month might
be the best choice.