[chbot] possible email issues, and reminder

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Mar 12 03:50:03 GMT 2015

Hi everyone,

Maybe I just missed this, but to be on the safe side here is a repeat of the message from Ivo, as taken from our archive.

Anyone receive the original message ?

Regards,

Mark

Hi All,

Next meeting will be at Callaghan Innovation on 16th March 2015 - 14 Sir William Pickering Drive, this is on the opposite side to the new Fulton
Hogan building.

The entry is in the two story part of number 14, for those who want to use Google Earth - here are the coordinates of the door: -43.4942003,172.55890
Please bring along any relevant projects you have been working on to talk about.
Membership is free, and guests are always welcome, so bring a friend, and spread--the-word.

kiwibots.org for more details

Kind regards

Ivo