[chbot] BGA reballing etc.

Yani Dubin yani.dubin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 00:27:04 GMT 2015

Hi Mark,

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 6:13 AM, Mark Atherton <markaren1 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> I bought the stencils + jig out of curiosity, in the hope that it might
> include a 16 x 16 x 0.8mm pattern (which it appears not to have). So,
> solder balls are missing, but have plenty of spare flux. You are more than
> welcome to the whole lot, but please take some photos of your experiences.

Okay, great. Yes, I will take you up on that offer - and yes, happy to
document my trials and tribulations. I will try to be at the next meeting
if you want to bring it in then.

I just put in an order for 10x bottles of various sized solder balls (12.5k
in each bottle) for $13.50. Free shipping, so should be here in a month or
so.

I'm, not all that great with fiddly stuff, so could go either way really.

Cheers,
Yani.