[chbot] Tait selling a load of stuff

Chris Hellyar chris at trash.co.nz
Fri Feb 13 00:26:08 GMT 2015

'Urro,

I'm guessing all the 20Mhz scopes were from production-line test rigs?
Too many the same to be from desks at 175, and the factory has been
having quite a re-shuffle lately.

Hmm, probably an even worse time to try to sell my dual trace 40Mhz
topward job that I never use an more...  Anyone want a scope? :-)

Cheers, Chris H.