[chbot] Contemplating the purchase of a (cheap) inspection microscope

Mark Beckett m.beckett at amuri.net
Sun Sep 28 01:45:39 BST 2014

Perhaps one of these will help with your depth of field issues.
http://infinity-usa.com/products.aspx

I watched the documentary about the Aussie inventer Frazier some time
ago and been hoping they would make them in 35mm form.
This gives some of the capacilities.
http://petapixel.com/2011/04/19/frazier-ultimate-lens-shows-everything-in-focus-with-massive-depth-of-field/

Mark