[chbot] Would this talk be appropriate for the next meeting?

Richard Jones richard.jones.1952 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 00:52:18 BST 2014

Jasper,

You can see how much power was generated by my 3kW solar pv system
over the winter here: http://jones-solar.no-ip.biz/ Click on Charts,
Last Year to get a histogram of daily generation.
Through the winter we used more power in the house than was generated
by solar. On the groups of days we generated no significant power at
all, a system twice the size would not have made much difference. It
may be cost effective to charge on night rate through the winter and
solar pv spring, summer and autumn.

I've not figured out how to use solar pv to charge a car if you use it
to commute to work during the daytime.

Richard