[chbot] Would this talk be appropriate for the next meeting?

Peter Harris petes.username at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:39:08 BST 2014

Hi All
I would like to give a show and tell with hardware on what is involved in
putting solar PV on a domestic roof at next Monday's meeting.

There is a conflict of interests here in that I run a business importing
solar equipment and I would like to invite ~10 customers to attend. The
talk would be on the practical aspects of installation and include pictures
from my system. It is not intended to be a sales pitch.

Pros:
This topic has been of interest to members of the group and may prove
useful to some.
The talk would attract some new faces to the meeting.

Cons:
I could be seen to be hijacking the meeting for commercial purposes.

Please let me know your thoughts both for and against. Feel free to contact
me directly if you prefer confidentiality.

Best regards
  Peter