[chbot] daft chocolate fish contest

Volker Kuhlmann list0570 at paradise.net.nz
Tue Oct 21 05:37:07 BST 2014

On Tue 21 Oct 2014 17:18:24 NZDT +1300, Mark Atherton wrote:

> Shame there aren't any large temperature differences available from
> within the vessel - rules out a thermopile.

Enclose a small ice pack?

> Potato or Lemon battery. Not sure how they behave at temperature.

Squishily?

I didn't think electrochemical potential was that temperature dependent,
so the zinc / acid trick should work. Make it a big lemon for your
vibration motor. (Is this whole project a lemon?)

> Li/SOCl2 runs up to 150C. I must pop over to New World and buy a couple...

Do not check the burst limit of your pressure cooker, we want to see the
photo of your kitchen. Let's call it an ACC problem...