[chbot] daft chocolate fish contest

Geoff sdfgeoff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 00:06:35 BST 2014

I'm sure you could electrically isolate the body and lid (gasket material
around the lock flange), ground one, signal for the other. You could drop
the battery power if you could also isolate the center of the safety valve
or vent and run power in there as well, or just have common ground and run
the raw sensor signals out. (Only two sensors specified).
Probably cooker-model dependant though.

Geoff