[chbot] alt.chch.robotics^H^H^H^H Next meeting

Mark Atherton markaren1 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 20 04:39:09 BST 2014

I gather this didn't make it...

-mark

================================

Hi Marek,

Thank you very much for the offer.

Corey indicates that it is 'same as last time',
and the related message stated :

"This Mondays meeting will be from 6.30pm to
9.30pm in Dovedale Village DA03. This is on the
Dovedale (or Teachers College) campus at the University of Canterbury.

Here is a map to the location
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=-43.52127&mlon=172.57001#map=18/-43.52127/172.57001

And diagram of best place to park and get to the
room once parked https://i.imgur.com/tNNox3u.png
based on the official uni map http://maps.canterbury.ac.nz/home/browse/1663

Parking is free after 5pm, so don't worry about the signs."

Regards,

mark