[chbot] {Off topic} HRV is it worth it?

Marshland Engineering marshland at marshland.co.nz
Tue Oct 14 20:38:37 BST 2014

Hi Try this chap. He had some good second hand ones and good prices.

Umesh Sami 0211738661.

We bought a really good one off trademe and on my way out from viewing it, I
saw Umesh's van. Chatted to him and he disconnected the unit for us and I
fitted it at home and he then commissioned it later. Didn't cost much.

As for age ? I bought a second hand one in South Africa where things rust like
crazy, painted with rust preventative and it was still going strong 15 years
later. I always fitted it out of the weather way.

Cheers Wallace